Conversation starters: OWNING YOUR BRILLIANCE
It can be difficult enough to write about how awesome you are, but to speak about it is a new ballpark of difficulty all together.
It doesn't have to be.
The next time you are being interviewed, going on a coffee date with a potential client, or attending a live event- make sure you can effortless-ly answer the following questions and you will naturally speak brilliantly about yourself.
1. Tell me about the most significant project in your career.
2. What do you love about your work? What do you hate about your work?
3. What’s your superpower?
4. What’s your spirit animal?
5. What’s your story?
6. Tell me about a time where you did the impossible for your client
7. Who is your role model and why?
8. Any advice to give to your former client?
9. What are the 3 things that keep you up at night?
10. What do you work towards in your free time?
11. Teach me something I don’t know in the next five minutes