HOW TO TRULY STAND OUT FROM THE NOISE
We all know that the marketplace isn’t getting less noisy.
Lives, stories, ads, funny hats, and being a total goof is seemingly what it takes to stand out from the crowd.
But is it really?
Let’s be honest most brands don’t want to be on social media 24/7. They don’t want to create a buffet of free content in the hopes of clients. And they don’t want to make a fool of themselves.
What is a brand to do?
1. First off let’s get the record straight
2. Recognize that blogs and regular social media are the basics.
3. Creating free creates an audience that wants everything for free.
If your audience dictates to you about what foolish outfit or endeavor you are doing next- it means you are their joker, not their leader.
Now that we have that said, let’s talk about ways to stand out.
1. Traditional media is your friend. Traditional mediums like television, print, and large publications hold social proof better than any testimonial does.
2. If you are better than the average, then you have to do more than the average. The average entrepreneur barely blogs and randomly post. You have to choose better mediums to get your message out. That means go beyond your blog. Go beyond a solo post on your business page. Collaborate, sign up to be an expert , get your solo book published.
3. Be consistent. Consistency is the one thing that few brands do well. Consistency is a long term game when it comes to your marketing efforts, but it works.
4. It is possible to stand out from the noise. Stop playing the games and up your efforts to beyond the ordinary.