Startup Girl's Club, Season 1
Being a Startup can be a logistical element or it can be a state of mind. Driven by:
And when you have the Startup mindset you never lose it, no matter how old your business is. One key element in the Startup side if life is that Startups are more successful with strategy and support. That’s where we come in.
We are currently casting for January 2019 filming on a variety of Entreventure™ projects.
To be eligible you must:
- Live in or are willing to travel to the United States.
- Starting or rebranding an entrepreneurial venture.
- Be outgoing, energetic, opinionated, and fun with unique stories to tell.
- Need expert brand, design, marketing, and or project execution help.
- Have the time and budget to travel for shooting and marketing material productions.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply and complete the online application form.
Startup Girl's Club Project Summary:
Following the lives of 8 startups as they launch their businesses. Each startup will receive expert guidance from strategies and support as they birth their brands into profitable businesses. This reality tv project will be featured on Roku, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV's Brandpreuner™ Channel.
Startup Girl's Club Show Specifics:
- Open to expert guidance on how to build your brand
- Be willing to execute the advice given and make quick decisions in order to keep to tight timelines.
- Be available for meetings with the experts as needed and up to 7-9 days of filming (staggered over 6-7 weeks).
- Be enthusiastic about working with Ali and her team who have the know-how to help create your dream brand.
Benefits of being on the show: You will be provided with expert business, branding, and marketing advice and have the opportunity to turn your start up into a the ultimate success. Eligible applicants will receive further information on what to expect.